THAI COOKING CLASS
Experience Thai culture through cooking!
Shop for ingredients at the local market and design your own 3-course cooking menu. Enjoy your creations with unlimited soft drinks.
• Meet at Sawasdee Thai Cuisine, visit the local market to see ingredients.
• Cook under guidance of Sawasdee Thai Cuisine chef.
• Once done, enjoy your creations with unlimited soft drinks.
• Earliest start time: 11:30 a.m. / Latest start time: 03:00 p.m.
• Programme is approximately 2 hours.
Thai-style Green Papaya Salad (Som Tum)
Marinated Spicy Glass Noodle with Minced Pork and Prawns (Yum Woon Sen)
Marinated Seafood Salad (Yum Andaman)
Classic Thai Soup with Prawns or Seafood (Tom Yum Kung)
Coconut Milk Soup with Chicken (Tom Kha Gai)
Sweet & Sour Pork or Chicken (Phad Priew Wahn)
Holy Basil with Pork or Chicken (Pud Kra Pow)
Pork or Chicken in Red Curry (Pud Ped)
Chicken with Cashew Nuts (Pud Med Ma Muang)
Pork or Chicken in Sweet Chilies Paste (Pud Namm Prik Paow)
Yellow Curry with Pork or Chicken (Geng Karee)
Chicken Green Curry (Geng Kiew Wahn)
Sliced Pork in ‘Panaeng’ Curry (Panaeng)
Stir-Fried Noodles with Prawns (Pad Thai)
Main Course (Stir-fried / Curry)
Stir fried Mixed Vegetables in Oyster Sauce (Pud Pak Ruam)
Spicy Mushroom Soup (Tom Yum Hed)